If you are the Admin of a Flaunter account, you can invite additional team members to your account and assign different levels of access as required. There are 3 different types of access.
- ADMIN: Full access to all features as well as team management and billing.
- MANAGER: Full access to all features but no access to team management or billing.
- READ-ONLY: Ability to view brands and share content (share brand, album, image, mood board and samples). No ability to edit or delete content.
Here’s how you add new team members:
1. Log into your Flaunter.
2. Click the profile icon in the top right-hand corner.
3. Click the team name that appears under 'Teams'.
4. You will now be taken to the 'Team' page. Click the pink 'Invite team members' button.
5. A pop up will appear. Fill out the form to invite a team member then click 'Send invitation'. A direct message will be delivered to their email address to activate their account with login details.
Note: If you would like to remove a team member from your account please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.