How do I share content that I’ve uploaded to Flaunter?
Now that you have uploaded images to your brand (hooray!), here’s the best practice for sharing content with media & retailers in and outside of Flaunter….
- To share your content with media - look for the link chain icon on the top right-hand side of a album or mood board.
- To share a single image you can select the three white dots on the top right-hand side of a photo thumbnail within an album, then select ‘Share’.
- When the ‘Share’ window appears. Search and select a contact from the dropdown [must have imported contact before they appear in results]. Alternatively, you can enter in an email address and create a new contact or you can copy/paste the link into the body of a message.
- Any contact that accesses this link will be given direct access to the content - if they aren't registered with Flaunter, they will need to enter in their contact details and estimated press date upon download.
How to share your brand:
- Log into Flaunter > select ‘Brands’ at the top of your dashboard > select the brand you wish to share.
- Select the link icon on the right-hand side of your cover image.
How to share an album:
- Log into Flaunter > select ‘Brands’ at the top of the dashboard > select the brand you wish to select an album from.
- Select ‘Albums’ at the top nav > choose an album.
- Select the link icon on the top right-hand side of the screen.
How to share documents:
- You will need to upload a doc to your brand profile or to an album. Then, share a link as above to the brand profile or to an album including the doc.
Show to share racks/showrooms:
- Log into Flaunter and select ‘Sample Tracking’ at the top of the dashboard, then ‘Racks’ or ‘Showroom’.
- Select a rack or showroom you wish to share with your media contact by selecting ‘View’ on the right-hand side.
- Select the link icon on the top right-hand side (same icon as above).
- Here you can use the dropdown to find an existing contact from ‘My Contacts’ or you can select ‘Create new contact’ and send a direct message to the contact.
- Alternatively, you can copy/paste the link at the bottom of the share window into an email outside of Flaunter.