Do you have a media release, event invite or PDF lookbook that you would like to upload to your brand profile or an album? Add away! Follow these steps…
How to add a document to your brand profile:
- Select the brand you would like to add a doc to at the top of your dashboard from the ‘BRANDS’ drop-down.
- Once you are in the brand, select ‘Documents’ from the sub navigation.
- A window will popup to add documents via drag/drop or upload from file. Alternatively, you can select a file from dropbox.
- You will need to select an album to associate the doc to. Please note, you will need to create an album first before it becomes available in the Doc > Album options.
How to add a document within an album:
- Select the brand at the top of your dashboard.
- Select the album you would like to add a document to.
- Select ‘Documents’ at the top of your album.
- Upload a document via drag/drop, from file or dropbox.
These documents will be displayed within ‘Documents’ at a brand profile and album level. Any media downloading an entire album of images will automatically download the brand news doc to their desktop - win!
Want to know how to make your brand docs work harder for you? Read on for our industry insights on crafting the perfect media pitch: