A showroom is a collection of racks that stylists, journalists and influencers can view online and request samples directly from a shared link.
If you manage more than 1 x brand, a showroom can be a collection from multiple racks.
To set up a showroom:
Select ‘Sample Tracking’ from the navigation bar.
- Select ‘Showrooms’ from the sub-navigation.
- Select ‘Create showroom’ > add a name and
choose a starting brand from the dropdown.
- A list of racks will appear > choose the rack you’d
like to add to the showroom by clicking ‘Add to
- If you want to add racks from another brand, use
the brand dropdown and choose racks before
selecting ‘Create new showroom’.
To share your showroom:
- Open the showroom you wish to share
- Click the link icon on the top right-hand side of your showroom.
- A pop up will appear that allows you to free text search the participants name from 'My Contacts' or you can enter in a email address > create contact. Alternatively, if you are sending to more than one person - you can copy/paste the link at the bottom of the window.
- When sharing this link or direct messaging a contact from this share window- the contact will be given direct access to samples - no sign in necessary.
- If the media user logs into their account or creates a free media account via this link, they can request samples directly via this link and you'll receive a pending sample request within your dashboard here.