- Select ‘Sample Tracking’ at the top of your dashboard.
- Select ‘Send outs’, then search by product name, stylist name or title to find the send out you wish to return items from. Alternatively, use the ‘status’ dropdown to sort send outs by ‘Sent’ or ‘Overdue’.
- Once you have found the send out, select the three dots on the top right-hand side of the send out and select the three dots to view/edit.
- If the stylist has returned all of the samples - select all. Alternatively, you can hover over a photo thumbnail and tick the white dot on the top left-hand side to multi-select.
- Once you have selected all the items that have been returned, hit ‘Mark as returned’ in the pink bar at the bottom of the screen.
What happens if there are items missing in the return?
Once you have returned the items that have been returned, you can send an updated invoice to the contact including the missing items by selecting ‘Email invoice’ at the top right-hand side of the send out.
To view/print invoice, select ‘View invoice’ on the top right-hand side of the send out. To print, scroll down to the bottom of the page.